About Sharjah Museum of Old Cars
The Sharjah Classic Car Museum first opened its doors in 2008, then underwent major renovations and reopened in 2013. The Sharjah Classic Car Museum is a one-of-a-kind museum in the region that gives visitors an authentic and unique atmosphere that showcases the evolution of automobiles over a century. In this museum, you can explore a large collection of nearly a hundred classic cars dating back to the early twentieth century, and you can also learn about the industry, automobile industry stories, and other interesting information and details.
This museum is the perfect destination for classic car enthusiasts, and attracts a large number of tourists and visitors from all over the world.
Sharjah’s incredible vehicle museum features automobiles like Ford, Mercedes, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Chevrolet, and many more.
Largest collection of classic cars on display under one roof
The Sharjah Classic Car Museum displays a collection of vintage classic cars of various brands dating back to the early twentieth century, in addition to motorcycles and classic bikes. The oldest car in the museum dates back to 1915.
The museum is divided into four sections; Each represents a historical stage in the development of the automobile industry. Here, visitors can learn about the different types of car engines and their functions. The museum also organizes exciting interactive activities and experiences for all ages.
Discover the museum’s old masterpieces, such as Rolls Royce, Ford, Mercedes, Chevrolet, Bentley, and many more, and learn about the brilliant engineers behind the manufacture of these beautiful and wonderful cars, creating a new level of luxury in the world of transportation and travel.
Where is the Sharjah Museum of Old Cars located?
The museum is located between the fourth intersection and the fifth intersection on Airport Road in Sharjah, near Sharjah Airport.
Museum Ticket Prices
- Children under two years old: Free
- Children from 2 to 12 years old: 5 AED
- Children over 12 years old: 10 AED
- Student trips to public and private schools: Free
- Seniors (over 60 years old) + 1 companion: Free
- People of determination: free
Sharjah Museum of Classic Cars Opening Times
- From Saturday to Thursday: from 8 am to 8 pm
- Friday: from 4 pm to 8 pm
- During Ramadan: from 9 am to 2 pm from Saturday to Thursday, and closed on Friday
- The museum is closed on the 29th and 30th of Ramadan, the first day of Eid al-Fitr, the 9th of Dhul-Hijjah, and the first day of Eid al-Adha.
Museum contact numbers
The museum can be contacted through the following means:
- Phone: 0097165580222
- Fax: 0097165580223
- Email: email@example.com